The freshly renovated hotel is located in the greenery only 7 minutes from the main railway station with a wonderful view on the Parliament. Feel comfortable in one of its 97 rooms and junior suites, where all details have been tailored to make you feel well.
The SPA area with indoor pool, sauna, bio sauna and fitness corner is free of charge for all hotel guests. Massage can be booked before arrival.
The modern and stylish congress and banqueting rooms provide space up to 250 people.
Don’t miss the show of the Japanese cooking art at the teppanyaki restaurant «Taishi». Discover the pearls of Japanese gastronomy including sushi, tempura or meat and fish specialities.
Enjoy our inventive international dishes at the panoramic restaurant «Le Pavillon» while appreciating the magnificent view of Bern’s old town –UNESCO World Heritage.
The Ambassador is only 10 minutes drive from the motorway exit «Bern-Bümpliz» and 15 Minutes from Bern’s international Airport.
|3007 Bern, Switzerland|
|Phone||+41 31 370 99 99|
|Fax||+41 31 371 41 17|
- 97 comfortable rooms and junior suites
- Free wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Bathrooms with daylight
- Complimentary coffee and tea in all rooms
- Free parking
- Free public Transport
- Tram stop „Schönegg“ directly in front of the hotel
– only 7 minutes to the city centre
- And windows that can be opened
- Access to SPA and swimming pool free of charge
- 8 modern and spaceous meeting and banqueting rooms
- Teppanyaki restaurant „Taishi“
– sushi bar and steakhouse
- Panorama restaurant „Le Pavillon“
– culinary ambassadors from around the world
- Hotel bar and bistro
- Friendly, capable and polyglot staff