HOTELS THAT ARE COMMITTED TO SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT, FOR CULTURE AND SPORTS!
The development of a hotel chain like ours, like all humane activities, is only possible in a preserved and durable environment!
Our Corporate Commitment:
- Male/female parity at the management level
- Equal pay between men and women. For the same functions, salaries are equal between the sexes.
- Accountability: Simple structures to increase the accountability of the employees. We believe that in giving broad autonomy to everyone, the satisfaction of customers and employees will be increased.
- fassbindhotels.ch support culture and sports by acting as the partner hotel for numerous events. In this role, we seek a long-term relationship based on trust and satisfaction of the expectations of the organizers.
Our commitment to the environment:
Our philosophy is to test innovative techniques during renovations and then reuse them in all the hotels.
|Since 1960||Placement of our hotels near public transport and encouragement to use it|
|Since 1960||Creation of skylights or vast glass roofs to reduce electrical lighting|
|Since 1992||Recovery of thermal energy produced by cold installations|
|Since 1995||Widespread use of low-energy lighting|
|Since 1997||Connection of all lighting in service areas and emergency stairways to motion detectors|
|Since 1997||Installation of automatic management of window openings to guarantee better thermal comfort and reduced use of air-conditioning|
|Since 2002||Intelligent regulation of heating and air-conditioning in the rooms|
|Since 2004||Insulation of façade to improve thermal and sound insulation|
|Since 2005||Recovery of thermal energy produced by air-conditioning|
|Since 2006||Dual air flow with recovery of heat|
|Since 2007||Proposal to customers to renounce bottled mineral water by offering water from the carbonated network|
|Since 2008||Utilization of farmed or sustainable fish and crustaceans|
|Since 2011||Minergie Certification|
|Since 2012||Installation of solar panels for hot water|
|Since 2013||Widespread use of LED lighting|
|Since 2014||Reduction and sorting of waste|
|Since 2014||UV films to reduce heat in summer|
|Since 2019||Soap dispenser in every room|
|Since 2020||Installation of solar panels for electricity production (capacity 9.4 kWh)|
- Integration of environmental criteria in product choices (reduction of packaging, local production…)
- Washing of bathroom linens only if the customer requests it
- Sorting of waste (compost, paper, aluminium, plastic, glass…) where possible.