HOTELS THAT ARE COMMITTED TO SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT, FOR CULTURE AND FOR SPORTS!
The development of a hotel chain like ours, like all humane activities, is only possible in a preserved and durable environment!
|Since 1960||Placement of our hotels near public transport and encouragement to use it|
|Since 1960||Creation of skylights or vast glass roofs to reduce electrical lighting|
|Since 1992||Recovery of thermal energy produced by cold installations|
|Since 1995||Widespread use of low-energy lighting|
|Since 1997||Connection of all lighting in service areas and emergency stairways to motion detectors|
|Since 1997||Installation of automatic management of window openings to guarantee better thermal comfort and reduced use of air-conditioning|
|Since 2002||Intelligent regulation of heating and air-conditioning in the rooms|
|Since 2004||Insulation of façade to improve thermal and sound insulation|
|Since 2005||Recovery of thermal energy produced by air-conditioning|
|Since 2006||Dual air flow with recovery of heat|
|Since 2007||Proposal to customers to renounce bottled mineral water by offering water from the carbonated network|
|Since 2008||Utilization of farmed or sustainable fish and crustaceans|
|Since 2011||Minergie Certification|
|Since 2012||Installation of solar panels for hot water|
|Since 2013||Widespread use of LED lighting|
|Since 2014||Reduction and sorting of waste|
|Since 2014||UV films to reduce heat in summer|
|Since 2019||Soap dispenser in every room|
|Since 2020||Installation of solar panels for electricity production (capacity 9.4 kWh)|
|Since 2022||Global: Green Key and Swisstainable certifications|
- Towards customers: Provision of materials to encourage customers to adopt more environmental practices.
- Towards employees: Drafting of a corporate social responsibility statement, which the establishment commits to. This declaration covers topics such as equal pay, gender equality or compliance with labor agreements.
- fassbindhotels.ch supports culture and sport by forming partnerships for numerous events. In this role, we aim for a long-term relationship based on trust and meeting the expectations of the organizers.
- In order to avoid any energy wastage, meters to monitor the monthly consumption of the facilities have beeń put in place and checks are made on a monthly basis.
- The establishment has also installed LED or environmentally friendly light bulbs in alĺ of the establishments and implemented procedures regarding the management of the heating and air conditioning system.
- Separation of waste into 4 categories, and management of waste by the Geneva and Bern authorities
- Inclusion of green practices in cleaning procedures, such as products used for cleaning, washing of cloths or daily verification that no energy is wasted.
- Inclusion of local or eco-labelled food in the catering offer of the establishments.